Step 2: Complete Paperwork (see below).
Step 3: Have your ID and Paperwork ready during your audition.
Everyone participating in the Virtual Auditions, whether performing or not, will need to fill out the proper paperwork and bring a valid photo ID with them to the Zoom meeting. If a contestant or supporter is under 18 and not coming with their parent or legal guardian, they will not be admitted without completing and bringing additional minor paperwork.
A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completing your audition registration, and a day prior to your audition you will be emailed the link to access the audition.
If you are auditioning as a solo performer, or with a group with 5 members or less...
The best way to fill out the release and sign it electronically on a desktop computer. The form is not compatible with all mobile devices. Sign in to your Performer Profile using your email and password and follow the link to the Electronic Personal Release Form.
If you are part of a group, you should register under a single person. You can sign in and then share that log in with all the members to sign the Electronic Paperwork.
If you cannot all sign electronically, you can simply download and fill out the release form and bring it with you to the audition.
If you are auditioning as a larger group...
*Due to health and safety concerns relating to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we strongly discourage groups of any size gathering for a Virtual Audition.
We recommend groups to submit a pre-existing video online instead of gathering for a live Virtual Audition. We are accepting older videos as we understand that it has been challenging to film with large groups in 2020.
When you submit your online audition, only ONE member should register on behalf of the group. This is because your group only needs one Performer Profile in our system.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS
For anyone under 18 coming to the auditions.
1) All minors joining the virtual audition should be accompanied by their parent or their legal guardian.
2) Both the minor and a parent or legal guardian must complete the Personal Release. To do this log into their Performer Profile and e-sign it, or download the Personal Release form, fill it out and have it with you at the audition.
3) Everyone under 18 joining the audition will be required to present a photo ID.
- Minor contestants and supporters may use a school ID or acceptable substitute (such as a passport, yearbook page that includes a printed name with a photo AND a birth certificate).
- If the minor is too young to have a photo ID, then the parent or guardian should present a photo ID & the child’s birth certificate that includes the parents name with the child’s name on the certificate.
If you are under 18 and our planning on attending the auditions without your parent or legal guardian, we ask you select a different audition date when your parent or legal guardian can be present.